Penne pasta with Gorgonzola cheese
Penne pasta with gorgonzola is a delicious dish, easy and very quick to prepare. It combines the creaminess of one of the most luxurious Italian cheeses with an unmistakable flavor.
We made two versions: one with fresh thyme leaves and the other with a sprinkling of crushed walnuts.
- Remove the gorgonzola crust and cut it into cubes.
- Pour a knob of butter into a sauce pan and then add the gorgonzola.
- Season with salt and pepper, then simmer so that the cheese melts.
- Cook the pasta (80g pp) and once ready, drain it directly into the saucepan and whisk for a couple of minutes.
- Once ready, serve your gorgonzola pasta immediately.
- You can add crushed walnuts or fresh thyme.